Laugh and the kookaburras laugh with you. Cry and the kookaburras still laugh. That's the beauty of a journey to happy-go-lucky Australia where sunny days are accentuated by its even sunnier inhabitants. Koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, and wombats are among the many locals eager to greet you on this breezy tour of Australia. With visits to four wondrous waterfront cities, you'll easily see why the world gushes about the land Down Under. Go behind the scenes at Brisbane's Australia Zoo, snorkel above the colorful coral at the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Cairns, and devour the panoramic scenery and a delicious lunch at the iconic Sydney Opera House. With two free days in eclectic Melbourne, you can also gobble up all the goodies this hipster city and surrounding areas have to offer. Perhaps take in the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island or chill with a nice chardonnay at a Yarra Valley winery.Did you know the koala sleeps an average of 20 hours a day? Why not add a 3-night Monograms vacation to Fiji to your tour of Australia and curl up in a beachside hammock yourself? Between naps, you'll enjoy a Sigatoka River safari and the sun, fun, and genuine warmth of the islanders.
Call (806) 358-2255 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15832476
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2021
- 15 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Brisbane||BRISBANE Welcome to Brisbane! Hotel check-in available upon arrival. A pre-night is not required for early check-in. Schedule flights to arrive by 4 pm in time for a welcome meeting and dinner. (D)|
|Day 2||Brisbane||BRISBANE Orientation drive. Excursion to the [LF] Australia Zoo includes a behind-the-scenes tour of the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 3||Brisbane||BRISBANE Free day. (B)|
|Day 4||Cairns||Fly to Cairns, 'Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.'CAIRNS Orientation tour; visit to the Cairns Aquarium. Dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Cairns||OUTER GREAT BARRIER REEF Scenic catamaran cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) includes the option of snorkeling, a glass-bottom-boat tour, an underwater observatory, and watching a fish feeding. CAIRNS Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 6||Cairns||CAIRNS Free day. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Cairns with a trip on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and the world-famous Kuranda Scenic Railway. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 7||Melbourne||Fly to MelbourneMELBOURNE Orientation drive. (B)|
|Day 8||Melbourne||MELBOURNE Free day. We suggest the optional excursion to see the world-famous Penguin Parade or a trip on the scenic Great Ocean Road. (B)|
|Day 9||Sydney||Fly to Sydney.SYDNEY Guided sightseeing includes the financial district, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, the botanic gardens, and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Walking tour with a Local Guide includes the Sydney Opera House (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) with [LF] panoramic lunch at an Opera House restaurant. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L)|
|Day 10||Sydney||SYDNEY Free day. Your Tour Director will have suggestions for sightseeing, shopping, and dining. (B)|
|Day 11||Sydney||SYDNEY Free day before a farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 12||Coral Coast||Fly to Nadi, Fiji. Transfer to your resort on the Coral Coast.CORAL COAST Free time the remainder of the day. (B)|
|Day 13||Coral Coast||This morning's highlight is a half-day Sigatoka River Safari. Be transported into the heart and soul of Fiji, aboard a custom-built jet boat. Cruise your way up the magnificent Sigatoka River to visit an authentic Fijian village and experience a day in the life of the real 'Kaiviti' (Fijian). The remainder of your day is yours to explore the beautiful beaches or perhaps sample some local cuisine. (B,L)NOTE:If your included sightseeing is schedule to take place on a Sunday, it will operate on Monday instead. Your Local Host will have full details upon your arrival. |
|Day 14||Coral Coast||Today is at leisure. Make sure to check the daily activities offered at your resort. You may wish to take a dip in the pool, enjoy a Fijian handicraft demonstration, spend some time in the water with kayaks or paddleboards, or simply enjoy an amazing sunset with a cool tropical drink. (B)|
|Day 15||Nadi||Transfer from the Coral Coast to Nadi International Airport where your vacation ends.|
- US$ Price Details
2022 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in August 2021.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).