GLOBUS 2022: Great Canadian Rail Journey (CZ)
14 Day Tour from Toronto to Vancouver
Redirect your train of thought on this epic rail journey across captivating Canada. Nestled in your first-class, art deco train car aboard VIA Rail's The Canadian, you can cruise and snooze your way through five picturesque provinces - although you won't want to miss a moment of the panoramic scenery outside your window. After feeling the energy of Toronto and the mist of Niagara Falls, you'll board your premier transcontinental train to chug past the sparkling lakes of Ontario, the golden prairies of Manitoba, the winding rivers of Saskatchewan, and the sun-dappled forests of Alberta. But the journey doesn't conclude at the end of the line. You'll continue by luxury motorcoach to the most beautiful national parks of the Canadian Rockies, including Jasper, Banff, Yoho, and Glacier National Park. Roast s'mores at a riverside barbecue in historic Kamloops before s'more fun in the British-infused city of Victoria and the multicultural metropolis of Vancouver.
Call (806) 358-2255 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594186
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 14 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Toronto||Welcome to Toronto! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||TORONTO EXCURSION TO NIAGARA FALLS||TORONTO Scenic drive along the shores of Lake Ontario en route to Niagara Falls. NIAGARA FALLS Sightseeing cruise below the falls. TORONTO Dinner atop the CN Tower this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 3||TORONTO-VIA RAIL THE CANADIAN-ONTARIO||TORONTO Orientation drive. VIA RAIL THE CANADIAN Embark on a 3-day scenic train trip though Ontario. (B,L,D)|
|Day 4||VIA RAIL THE CANADIAN-ONTARIO-WINNIPEG, MANITOBA||VIA RAIL THE CANADIAN Scenic train trip through Ontario en route to Winnipeg for a brief stop. (B,L,D)|
|Day 5||VIA RAIL THE CANADIAN-MANITOBA & SASKATCHEWAN||VIA RAIL THE CANADIAN Scenic train trip through Manitoba and Saskatchewan. (B,L,D)|
|Day 6||VIA RAIL THE CANADIAN-SASKATCHEWAN- ALBERTA-JASPER||VIA RAIL THE CANADIAN Scenic train trip along Alberta's Yellowhead Route en route to Jasper for disembarkation.JASPER NATIONAL PARK Orientation drive before free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Jasper Excursion to Maligne Lake||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this morning. MALIGNE LAKE Guided cruise to Spirit Island. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jasper with an Athabasca River rafting trip. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 8||JASPER-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-LAKE LOUISE-BANFF||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield.COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier followed by a scenic drive over Sunwapta Pass. LAKE LOUISE Visit to the lake en route to Banff National Park. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Banff||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing includes Bow River and Falls. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 10||BANFF-KAMLOOPS||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through Glacier, Yoho, and Mt. Revelstoke National Parks. KAMLOOPS [LF] Riverside BBQ dinner with s'mores. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Victoria||KAMLOOPS Drive to Vancouver. VANCOUVER Scenic BC Ferry crossing to Victoria, Vancouver Island. VICTORIA Orientation drive through Victoria includes Beacon Hill Park, Fairmont Empress Hotel, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 12||Victoria||VICTORIA Free time this morning and afternoon. Visit to [LF] Butchart Gardens followed by a farewell dinner in the gardens. (B,D)|
|Day 13||VICTORIA-VANCOUVER||VICTORIA Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands en route to Vancouver. VANCOUVER Guided sightseeing. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 14||Vancouver||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).